Sunday, February 5, 2012

Longing for Spring

The California weather has been beautiful the last few days. It's left me longing for Spring as it always does. I want so desperately to get out in my garden. The wind has been whipping, so it will have to wait.

I stumbled across these AMAZING Hydrangea cupcakes. I found so many different styles and colors. What a fun project to do inside if the weather won't allow you to go outside.
Almost too pretty to eat!

As much as I love Spring and seeing my garden come to life, I know all good things come to those who wait. Until then I'll just put more and more blossoms in my dolls hair.


Happy Sunday and happy sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. You got me with that hydrangea photo on the fence and the beautiful song on here!! New fan xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks Pammy. Somehow I missed your comment. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete