Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Some New Faces

Little Ireland

Cuddly Giselle




I just added these cuties to the shop. 

 I've had a bit of a bummer week. I won't
go into all the boring details but it's been challenging. 
The latest riff is that my PC bit the dust 
(which is never a good thing) but to make things
worse, my back up lap-top is now struggling.

It's a good thing these little girls bring so much joy to my day. I woke
 up today with a new appreciation for the simpler things:
 fabric, needle and thread.

Please bear with me while I figure out a solution. 

I hope your week is filled with nothing by healthy, happy moments 
and no technological disasters...heehe 

-Dianne




4 comments:

  1. Olá, sou do Brasil e conheci seu blog há pouco tempo e estou adorando tudo o que tenho visto.A boneca é linda! Abraços!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fallen in love with your dolls and am fascinated by how each one is different. Do you hand cut each head of hair and each flower or do you use some sort of cutting tool. I admire your work either way you do it, just curious because of the time and effort each one must take to create...how can you part with any of them? Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy...thank you! Sorry I missed your post. Yes...all my dolls are hand cut. I've been making them for so many years that I've gotten pretty good at it LOL! The flowers are both hand cut and machine cut. I use a Sizzix Big Shot to cut some of the felt flowers. Love that machine!!!!!

    thanks so much for your sweet compliments.

    -Dianne

    ReplyDelete