Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Is On Its Way


Oh MY!!!! 
3 months have passed with no blog post. Geez, I've been slacking!

Not intentional of course. Some of you may know that I work a
day job as a Landscape Designer / Horticulturist. With Spring
under my belt, I've FINALLY gotten a grip on managing all 
that is MY LIFE!

So excited to show you a 'snippit' of my new girls. They are called 
BIG BLOSSOMS and are much larger than my original dolls.
They have been about a year in the working, sad to say. I honestly
think they are going to be worth it. I still have lots of details to work
out but hopefully will have some finished creations to show you soon.

Good bye Spring! Hello Summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, Dianne~ I LOVE your creations! I can't wait to see the "girl" in the pictures above when she is finished. :)
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, thanks Paula. She is almost done. Since they are new dolls, There has been alot of 'tweaking'... really fun to see them come to life. Thanks for finding me!!!!

    ReplyDelete